Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cloths for Emily

I had planned on posting a new pattern today, but when I went to take a picture, I realized that I had knit two cloths and no bib.  Mind you, I did this pattern last year, but I'm only getting around to it now, and it took me awhile to find even the cloths that I had knit!  In any event, I just need to knit up the bib so there'll be a picture to go with it and then I'll post it.  In the meantime, I thought you might like to see a couple of new cloths I knit for my daughter-in-law, Emily.  When I was down to her house the last time, the cloth that she was using had lost all its color and had several holes. She really uses her cloths!  I decided she needed a new supply, so I knit a couple that my friend, Alli Barrett, designed.

First up is her relatively new house cloth:
This is such a cute cloth and it's fun to knit up too!  Alli has it on her website here.  The next cloth is a favorite of mine:
I knew my grandson, Mickey, would also like it.  His favorite bird (and mine) is the Cardinal and his favorite color is red!  He's always drawing me pictures of cardinals.  This cloth is large, but I think it's nice to have a variety!  Alli has this one for sale on her "other" website here. 

Okay, so I'm off to finish knitting up the bib, I only have 5 more rows and then I'm at the shoulders!  I should be done soon, right?  Well, I do have company this weekend.  If I don't have it up by tomorrow, then it will be Tuesday.....maybe....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have SUCH cute patterns! I have made several of them. SO CUTE! THanks for sharing!