Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Check this out!

One of the things that I just love about posting patterns is seeing other knitter's projects that use my designs.  Awhile ago I received a very nice note from a knitter, named Maureen, who asked for some help with a blanket she was knitting.  Imagine my delight when she sent me a picture so I could see it for myself.  She's graciously agreed to let me post it, so all of you can see it too!
I think she did a wonderful job, don't you?  Thanks Maureen for sharing!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so cute! I never thought of using your designs for a blanket.

Nancy said...

Great idea - very clever lady!

Aussie Maria said...

I have been thinking along the same lines for a while, but have yet to pull it all together.
Maureen has done a wonderful job and also assisted my idea

Deb said...

Just beautiful! I've been saying for a long time that I was going to knit a bunch of your designs & sew them together into a blanket. This looks like this was done all in one piece. Using all the same color, this is possible. Is this what she has done? All of your designs would make this easy, too, since it looks like most of your cloths are about equal in stitches & rows.

Great job.

fraan said...

Hello Down Cloverlaine,

I have had a look through your blog and I'd like to talk with you about knitting. I am part of a company where we'll create a site/community dedicated to knitting and I'd like to discuss some ideas with you and eventually get you onboard for this project. Please let me know what you think, you can contact me at artvsr@gmail.com Thanks in advance!

carol said...

How cute! What a wonderful idea. But, a big thanks to Elaine for generously posting her patterns for free. You are both very talented.

Helen said...

That is a beautiful blanket.I have thought about doing one out of the basket weave pattern.In fact I did start one but I lost some of the stitches and I didnt know know to go back and pick them up.